Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)

If you are thinking about getting a divorce, or if you have been served with a petition for dissolution of marriage, you need to think about the long term as well as find solutions to immediate practical problems about who is going to live where, interim child support, or custody and timesharing (formerly called visitation) of the children.

Paternity Rights

If you are not married, but have children and your domestic partnership is about to end, you may need a paternity action to establish a right to custody, visitation and child support. The rules governing paternity actions can be tricky. Whether you are the mother or the father, whether you are trying to show paternity or refute it, you want an experienced attorney who understands the law, who will identify your options and who will provide you with a realistic assessment of your chances of success.


Probate is the legal process of administering the estate of a deceased person by resolving all claims and distributing the deceased person's property under the valid will. 

Practice Areas

Law Office of Rhonda E. Parnell, LLC



Divorce has a big impact on your life. Following your final judgement, you need time to adjust to your new situation. As you and your former spouse move forward, circumstances surrounding child custody and visitation, child support or spousal support may change. A time may arise when a modification of existing orders comes into play.

Wills & Estates

There is no time like the present to make your wishes known. There is an urgent need for everyone to make their health care wishes known in advance, in case they become incapacitated.  We also assist with arranging for the proper transfer of your property and responsibilities in the event of your death.